Building Relationships for Success in Sale
No one questions that making friends is a good thing. In this one-day workshop, you are going to discover that the business of business is making friends, and the business of all sales professionals is making friends and building relationships. Strategic friendships will make or break any business, no matter how big and no matter what kind of market.
- Discover the benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- Understand how building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- Learn how to apply communication techniques to build your network.
- The key elements in strong working relationships and how to put more of these elements in working relationships.
- Recognize key interpersonal skills and practice using them.
Dynamite Sales Presentations
A great sales presentation does not demand that you have all the bells and whistles to impress the client with your technical skills. Rather, try impressing your clients with your knowledge of the products and services you sell and your understanding of their problems and the solutions they need. This one-day workshop will show you how to create a winning proposal and how to turn it into a dynamite sales presentation.
- Identify the key elements of a quality proposal
- Perfect your first impression, including your dress and your handshake
- Feel more comfortable and professional in face-to-face presentations
- Write a winning proposal
- Feel more comfortable and professional in face-to-face presentations
Overcoming Objections to Nail the Sale
If you are like most sales professionals, you are always looking for ways to overcome customer objections and close the sale. This one-day course will help you to work through objectives effectively. We will help you plan and prepare for objections so that you can address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections you encounter, and improve your averages at closing sales.
- Steps that they can take to build credibility.
- How to identify the objections that they encounter most frequently.
- How to develop appropriate responses when prospective buyers throw a curveball.
- Ways to disarm objections with proven rebuttals that get the sale back on track.
- How to recognize when a prospect is ready to buy.
- How working with their sales team can help them succeed.
Prospecting for Leads like a Pro
Prospecting is one of the keys to your sales success. Keeping your pipeline full ensures that you will continue to attract new business, and so your success today is a result of the prospecting you did six months ago. In this one-day workshop, you will become skilled at prospecting and learn the 80/20 rule. After this course, you will know who to target and how to target them, and commit to do some prospecting every day through warming up cold calls, following up on leads, or networking. You will also build your personal prospecting plan and learn how to ensure your future by planting seeds daily.
- The importance of expanding your client base through effective prospecting.
- How to use a prospecting system to make you more successful.
- How to identify target markets and target companies with the 80/20 rule in mind.
- How to develop and practice networking skills at every opportunity.
- How to develop, refine, and execute the art of cold calling.
It’s no secret that the sales industry continues to change and evolve rapidly. This is an exciting and dynamic profession, although it is often underrated and misunderstood. The back-slapping, high pressure, joke-telling sales person has disappeared. In his place is a new generation of sales professionals: highly trained and well groomed, with the characteristics of honesty, trustworthiness, and competence. This one-day workshop will help you learn how to be one of those smart sales professionals!
- How to explain and apply concepts of customer focused selling
- How to use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what they want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there
- How to apply success techniques to get the most out of work
- Productivity techniques to maximize their use of time.
- Ways to find new clients and network effectively
CRM: An Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
As with many significant undertakings, undergoing a CRM review (even simply considering its implementation) requires learners to analyze technical and complicated systems. This one-day workshop sorts through a myriad of information and brings you the basics you need to make a decision about the need for CRM, its benefits, and how to coordinate the base requirements for a CRM undertaking.
- Develop an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Develop an understanding of how CRM creates value for organizations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
Call Center Training
Whether we choose to embrace them or cannot stand being interrupted by their calls, call centers are a business element that is here to stay. This course will help call center agents learn to make the most of their telephone-based work, including understanding the best ways to listen and be heard. Each phone interaction has elements of sales and customer service skills, which we will explore in detail during this energizing and practical three-day workshop.
- Develop an understanding of the nuances of body language and verbal skills.
- Learn aspects of verbal communication such as tone, cadence, and pitch.
- Demonstrate an understanding of questioning and listening skills.
- Acquire comfort with delivering bad news and saying no.
- Learn effective ways to negotiate.
- Understand the importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages.
- Use tools to facilitate communication.
- Realize the value of personalizing interactions and developing relationships.
- Practice vocal techniques that enhance speech and communication ability.
- Personalize techniques for managing stress.
Virtually everybody in sales today sells over the phone at least part of the time. Perhaps it is time for you to evaluate how you use the telephone and where it fits into your sales and marketing mix. This one-day workshop will show you how the telephone can supplement, enhance, and sometimes replace other means of marketing and selling, and how this personal approach can dramatically increase your sales success. We will also talk about how to hone your communication skills, your ability to persuade, and techniques to personalize each sales call.
- Build trust and respect with customers and colleagues.
- Warm up your sales approach to improve success with cold calling.
- Identify ways to make a positive impression.
- Identify negotiation strategies that will make you a stronger seller.
- Create a script to maximize your efficiency on the phone.
- Learn what to say and what to ask to create interest, handle objections, and close the sale.
Branding: Creating and Managing Your Corporate Brand
Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to. This two-day course will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand.
- Define what a brand is and what branding is about
- Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
- Identify your brand’s products, its features, and their values
- Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
- Describe the basics of positioning a brand
- Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan, and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touch points
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results
Identify and Evaluate Marketing Opportunities
In today’s world, there are thousands of opportunities for you and your business. But how do you decide which are worth pursuing? How do you make sure that new opportunities don’t crowd out your current plan? You’ll know how after this three hour workshop!
- Identify marketing opportunities
- Gather the proper information so that you can make a good decision
- Objectively evaluate each opportunity
- Choose the marketing opportunities that are right for you