At TPL, we use the ADDIE framework to design and develop our training programs.
It represents a descriptive guideline for building effective training and performance support tools in five phases.
- Analysis – Conduct a Training Need Analsysis and Audience Analysis
- Design – Create a detailed design document with the learning objectives
- Development – Develop the content keeping the design and the analysis in mind
- Implementation – Execution of programs with certified/qualified trainers
- Evaluation – Use Kirkpatric model of evaluation along with 360 degree along with other tools